The splendor of achievement!
Stay for just a while
Stay and let me look at you
It’s been so long, I hardly knew you
Stay with me a while
I only wanna talk to you
I am not too sure how the exact science of earworms work, but it’s Thursday and I am again singing Neil Diamond’s September Morn loads of times. As I did last Thursday into Friday – and a bit of Saturday. Let’s sing it together:
1. I loved you at early light, with 20-20 times 20 foresight.
2. I loved you for the flutters of eternity at first sight.
3. I loved you upon reflection, for being both mirror and image beaming my adoration.
4. I loved you from any angle and every direction, unstationary or erect in virile inaction.
5. I loved you at first brush. In babble and blush. Hiding the giveaway gush, the thinkings known only to all who have loved, in guise or the open.
1. I loved you alone when I was awake and waitingly restless.
2. I loved you invoking us in dreams racing to wholesomely reckless.
3. I loved you when all I could see was the grandness of you.
4. I loved you when you grew that into everything we would do.
5. I loved you when I was nobody and you unreachable somebody’s idea of how not to love; when I became everybody and love nobody’s idea of how t
1. I loved you when you were young and willowy., with geeky gait or graceful motion.
2. I loved you when you will be aged and surly, portly and your health poorly.
3. I loved you when your exalted self had fallen to a common joke.
4. I loved you with your pockets flatlined and your spirit dead broke.
5. I loved you back to the start of my declaration,